|Processing Length||250~1220 mm||500~1850 mm||500~2440 mm|
|Processing width||580 mm|
|Sawblade diameter (option)||250 mm (10”) 10” ~ 14”|
|Tilting degree of sawblade and moulding spindle||360°|
|Turning speed of circular sawing blade||3000 ~ 3300 RPM , 50 ~ 60 HZ|
|No. of rails||1 Set||2 Set|
|Motor of circular sawing blade||2 HP x 2|
|Vertical shaft motor||3 HP x 2|
|Diameter of vertical shaft||Ø 30 mm (Standard specification)|
|Turing speed vertical shaft||6600 ~ 7200 RPM 50 ~ 60 HZ|
|N.W./G.W.||700 / 850 kg||950 / 1150 kg||1100 / 1300 kg|
|Machine size||2230 x 1920 x 1200 mm||2950 x 1920 x 1200 mm||3450 x 1920 x 1200 mm|
|Shipping size||2060 x 950 x 1400 mm||2820 x 1100 x 1400 mm||3500 x 1100 x 1400 mm|
|*All specification and design characteristics shown in this catalogue are subject to change without prior notice|
RH-424AR DOUBLE ENDED CIRCULAR SAWING WITH VERTICAL SHAFT
- The picture shown is an automatic model.
- Sawblades and molder cutters are equipped at both ends providing trimming, size cutting, molding and tenoning operations-all quickly done in a single pass.
- Standard models provide 4~8 feet length capacity to choose from. A custom model with over 8 feet capacity is available.
- Separately mounted control box allows for moving into any position as desired.
- Foot switch facilitates operational control. Feed speed is micrometrically adjusted.
- Sawblades, cutting tools, automatic workpiece outfeed and manually operated air clamp cylinder are optional equipment.
- Two rails configuration for models with over 4 feet cutting length increases cutting stability and accuracy.